The HG Performance Performance Downpipes for Mercedes-AMG GT and GT-S are offered as a pair, in catless form and offer an increase in sound and performance for the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT. Using state of the art prototyping technology, the HG Performance Performance Downpipes provide a unique sound quality that is sporty and non-intrusive. The top section, which is the turbo section that’s up in the engine, is ceramic-thermal coated to help keep heat within the pipes and out of the engine bay. NOTE: The HG Performance AMG-GT ECU tune is required for these downpipes to work at their best and avoid triggering CELs.
HG Performance AMG GT Downpipes Features
- Increased horsepower/torque +21 WHP / +26 WTQ(CA 91 Octane)
- Thermal coated turbo section
- Significant heat reduction
- Unique aggressive exhaust note
- Interior harmonics (drone/resonance) are not compromised
- Slip-fit/clamp application
- Available catless only
- Direct factory fitment
- 2.5” CNC mandrel bent 16 gauge T304L stainless steel brushed finished tubing
- TIG welded
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- NOT CARB COMPLIANT – OFF ROAD USE ONLY