The HG Motorsport Nissan GT-R Performance Front Subframe Transverse Link Brace connects the front suspension together underneath the vehicle, where the toe is adjusted. Adding a brace underneath prevents the wheels from toe-ing out under lateral load. This maintains alignment settings that keep the tire flat for greater contact patch giving the driver better feel and confidence.
- Direct FACTORY Fitment
- CAD designed to reduce chassis flex, improve steering response and stability
- Lightweight design featuring 6061A Aluminum
- Internally braced for increased rigidity
- TIG Welded
- Anodized for long lasting finish protection
- Does not increase Noise, Vibration or Harshness in ride quality of the car