Call for Pricing 619.504.8140
For many years, the KW automotive GmbH is the epitome for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension program world-wide. The entire assortment – from springs over sports suspensions to coilover suspensions “inox line” in three damping versions – such a variety of products is unsurpassed on the market.
- HAS (Height Adjustable Spring) – is used for lowering the vehicle in combination with the original dampers, even when electronic damper control is installed. This lowering solution from KW optimizes the dynamic performance and the steering behavior without the electronic damper control deactivated.
- Street Comfort – has individual height adjust ability of 10-40 mm, depending on the vehicle. This way the customer has the flexibility to improve the look, with consideration of bigger wheels and tires. At the same time the lowering has a positive effect on the driving dynamics and road contact. With discreet but effective lowering more spring travel will be left to combine a comfortable spring with harmonic damper, this way the best driving comfort is guaranteed. With this product KW offers the perfect compromise of driving dynamic and driving comfort.
- Variant 1 – is the ideal system for customers wishing to rely on the experience of our engineers to set the damper setting, yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety. The user is then free to decide the best height setting for their use and preference.
- Variant 2- system is intended for the experienced driver who does not only wish to determine the individual lowering of his vehicle, but also wishes to carry out setup adjustments. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjusting the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle and therefore the driving pleasure can be adapted to the own requirements.
- Variant 3 – State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Clubsport – developed for customers who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require a setup that could be used every day. The Clubsport was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow a suspension setup according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
- Competition 2 and 3 Way Adjustable – has been developed for national and international motor sports. Today, KW Competition is successfully used by various race teams on many race tracks around the world. Our motor sports department has its unique structures and therefore can meet the high and quickly changing requirements of the customers in a flexible and target-oriented way.
- HLS (Hydraulic Lift System) – provides additional road clearance for lowered vehicles. When expanded, a range of up to 45 mm of lift is produced, thereby helping sport cars avoid road clearance difficulties such as speed bumps, road construction, etc. KW HLS is available as vehicle specific solution or individual conversion kit depending on the car model.